Sunday, April 27, 2008

Life Without Internet


So as some of you know I moved out of my dorm about 3 1/2 weeks ago, and into a house. The transition was anything but smooth; all of the basic utilities like water and electricity were easy to get switched on. Internet however took FOREVER. I called and ordered my internet service from Bellsouth on April 4th, through a series of errors on their part and complications in the house my internet wasn’t turned on until April 23rd. Even thought the entire experience was frustrating and painfully inconvenient it did give me an excuse to do things and go places that I normally would not have done. For instance I used the McLure Library when I had to do homework or write a paper, which I normally would have done at my house or sitting in my dorm.

No comments: