Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Football Tickets

So I think we talked about this in class while we were waiting for Robin one day, but I didn’t get football tickets and I am pissed. First off I set my alarm for 6:30 so that I would have plenty of time to go to the library just in case I couldn’t pick up my neighbors wireless internet, which I couldn't. So before I went to the library I called my dad back in Atlanta and he couldn’t get my tickets either. I went to the library to see if I could get through Rolltide.com and I could, but something still wouldn’t even let me log in. RollTide.com said my bamamail address and cwid were invalid. The only thing I could think of was that there was still some sort of hold on my account from when I had to withdraw last august. Regardless of what caused me not to get tickets I think the University should guarantee tickets to all current students that want them. As a whole we the student body are the reason that the University and its athletic programs exist so why wouldn’t they put enough tickets out for all of the students.

No comments: